Alpha Cleaning Services (UK) Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. These are the key points of our strategy on achieving the following:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations with our clients. We regularly give feed-back on what is best for the buildings we clean. By working closely with our clients, this ensures we are operating as efficiently as possible on reducing unnecessary landfill waste.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and with our customers and suppliers. Finding ideas and ways to make sure all our operations minimise usage of new packaging that create further waste. We actively seek new and latest technologies to limit landfill waste and create a cost effective and streamlined service through recycling certain packaging and waste.
- Source and promote product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution. Working closely with our suppliers to ensure that we are kept informed about the latest products and technologies. We adopt a policy of minimising an array of cleaning agents and have worked hard with our suppliers to use no more than three types of cleaning agents. We only supply stronger chemicals to our clients where there is a written request.
- We aim to meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Alpha Cleaning Services UK Limited accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them. We will measure our impact on the environment and set targets for on-going improvement.
"We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact by using renowned cleaning products."